SeeFile 5 – DAM done light – lightweight, browser based DAM that helps you do more.
Cairns, Qld, June 21 2011 - SeeFile Software introduces the fifth generation of SeeFile, its easy to install, web based Digital Asset Management (DAM) solution. Since 2003, SeeFile has offered one of the first entirely web based DAMS for Mac OSX. Media files remain in your local network and can also be accessed by anyone via a standard web browser. SeeFile replaces FTP, email attachments and DVDs to deliver media files. For less than $1,000 you can be up and running with your own DAMS in a matter of hours.
DAM done light
With the increasing number and size of media files, companies are struggling to manage those files and perform quick and efficient searches. Most DAM solutions are costly and take days to implement and be trained on. SeeFile offers an alternative that matches the file structure of any folders, drives or servers a company wishes to catalog and share with clients and partners.
* Fifth generation of a powerful digital asset management, large file transfer and online collaboration platform in one easy to install and use solution
* Be in the cloud without giving away your files
* Quick and easy access to your media bank from any standard web browser
* Full usage of HTML5 capabilities for a great user experience
* User interface and features based on feedback from media industry professionals and partners.
“The new SeeFile UI is efficient in its use of screen real estate and easy to understand.
We’re even able to drag and drop files directly from Adobe Bridge to upload them to SeeFile which has made it quick to train photo assistants without wasting a lot of time. The developers of SeeFile appear to have listened to studio photographers and then created a complete solution that fits into a professional workflow.”
- Daniel Life, Rat Race Studios.
Everything the web has to offer
With HTML’s evolution and the latest browsers’ capabilities, SeeFile has reinvented its user interface to offer a more pleasant and interactive experience in term of media file management. HTML5 browsers allow users to rearrange files and folders with a simple drag. In addition, rich media files can easily be played in SeeFile directly from a web browser without the hassle of codecs and media players support.
Designed by your peers
With the help of partners, professional photographers, printers/publishers and ad agencies, SeeFile offers a complete set of features that matches key needs in different media industries.
* Smart filters based on dates, approval and comments to accelerate your production
* Easy navigation in different folders and collections
* Quick annotations on images and multipage PDFs to improve collaboration and reviewing with partners/customers
* Approval of projects and jobs
* Invite guests by email to preview a file, folders or collections
* Transfer large media files from any standard web browser without the need to install a client application.
Check out the video online
For local pricing and info
About SeeFile Software LLC
SeeFile LLC is a software development company based in Boston, USA. SeeFile was founded in 2003 to address what we saw as a clear need for affordable, easy-to-install DAM software that would handle a wide range of file types and creative workflows. SeeFile has received rave reviews from a number of graphics and photography magazines, including Seybold Reports, Fortune Small Business, Studio Photography and Design, Shutterbug and Big Picture Magazine.
DataBasics is a major distributor of leading IT products in Australia, New Zealand and South East Asia specialising in creative business solutions for prepress, networking,internet and productivity.
For further editor information please contact:
DataBasics Pty Limited
Phone 1300 886 238 (+617 4038 3205)
Or visit our website:
Follow us on Twitter