Melbourne, Australia, 4 October, 2010: Powermove Distribution is proud to introduce the CapsuleRebel for iPhone 4, the latest series of protective cases for iPhone from the multiple award-winning manufacturer, SwitchEasy.
Following the success of their Rebel line over the past three years, SwitchEasy have taken everything good from the Rebel predecessors to bring you the new, evolved CapsuleRebel for iPhone 4.
The CapsuleRebel for iPhone 4 is the most comprehensive protection solution for your iPhone 4, making use of SwitchEasy’s UltraFrameTM exo-skeleton system. This unique cover-all frame protects all the important parts of your iPhone that may be prone to impact, while underneath this super tough polycarbonate exo-skeleton is a grip-friendly, soft polymer inner casing. The mixed material layout and iconic spine structure achieves what other hard or soft cases cannot: the best grip sensation in the market while offering overall protection just like a hard case. In fact, it’s a hard case with a soft heart.
“Our focus is on providing fulfillment from start to finish,” said Andy Clarke of SwitchEasy. “Being in the business for almost six years we’ve come to understand what our customers want. SwitchEasy invest in top quality design and manufacturing processes, resulting in cases that users love and adore.”
The CapsuleRebel for iPhone 4 features the following:
- ADSP (Adaptive Dynamic Soft Polymer) inner casing. This high tech material is stronger than silicone with a higher UV resistance, yet soft enough to protect the delicate finish of your iPhone 4.
- UltraFrame polycarbonate protection system. SwitchEasy’s patent pending frame system covers over 60 percent of the unit with all the impact prone points protected. SwitchEasy have achieved this without sacrificing the thickness of the case, unlike other offerings of the same type in the market.
- Ultra Shock Proof design. SwitchEasy’s unique design incorporates both the hard polycarbonate element with the soft ADSP element into one case. The UltraFrameTM holds the full case tightly in place so nothing will fall apart when there is an accidental impact.
- Grip Easy. With SwitchEasy’s mixed media design, CapsuleRebel provides the best grip experience that any case can offer. Unlike some silicon counterparts, the unique UltraFrame spine allows easy pocket slide-in as well as firm grip response.
- Ultra Tactile Keys. SwitchEasy have paid extra attention to the tactility of all the buttons on their cases. All the button elements are meticulously engineered for easy access and ultimate tactile response.
The SwitchEasy CapsuleRebel product includes:
- One CapsuleRebel case for iPhone 4
- Two anti-static screen guards
- One microfiber cloth
- One Squeegee screen guard applicator
- Two Universal Dock adaptors (Pearl White and Piano Black)
- One video stand
- Two 30-pin connector protectors
- Two headphone jack protectors
The SwitchEasy CapsuleRebel for iPhone 4 comes initially in three colours (Black, White and Red) and will be available mid October from JB HiFi and other leading retailers.
RRP $39.95 inc GST.