SYDNEY, Australia – December 13, 2011 - Playdom today announced that their Gardens of Time App is now available on the App Store for iPad. In Gardens of Time, players join the Time Society, an elite group of time-travelling detectives who explore vibrant hidden object scenes to solve the mysteries of time.
By finding hidden objects scattered around the world in places such as the Egyptian Pyramids, Westminster Abbey, The Great Wall of China and more, players collect ancient artifacts, personalise a historic garden and unravel the mysteries of time. Gardens of Time also features Game Center, where players can challenge other players.
“When Gardens of Time launched earlier this year, the hidden object genre was considered new to social gaming. Billions of hidden object game sessions later, the game is now one of the most popular titles on Facebook,” said Scott Bagshaw, Senior National Manager, Disney Interactive Media Group AU/NZ.
“Gardens of Time gameplay is perfectly suited for a tablet experience, and by giving our audience the opportunity to play on the go, we see an opportunity to engage with millions of players on an entirely new platform.”
Gardens of Time key features include:
· Find hidden objects in a massive number of high definition hidden object scenes, with additional scenes to be added regularly;
· Decorate your Garden with hundreds of amazing structures from different points in history;
· Travel through time as the newest member of the Time Society;
· Visit beautiful locations to find unique objects;
· Visit your friends’ Gardens and vote for the best;
· Compete with players around the world to have the most beautiful Garden.
The Gardens of Time App is available for free from the App Store on iPad or iPhone or at iTunes.