Sydney, April 6 2011 — Audio Products Group, the Australian and New Zealand distributors of Denon Electronics, have just announced a special promotional offer for customers purchasing the new D-N7 Multimedia System. During the period of 28th of March until the 30th of June, those who purchase a D-N7 from an Authorised Denon dealer will be able to obtain an Apple AirPlay upgrade free of charge, instead of the normal $60 fee.
The AirPlay upgrade allows users to enjoy wireless streaming of high-quality music directly from Apple portable devices such as the iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch, or from the iTunes library on their Mac or PC, , therefore liberating them from cables and the usual constraints of conventional audio.
The addition of the AirPlay upgrade to the D-N7 makes it one of the most feature-packed digital media savvy audio systems currently available.
The D-N7 features:
- Wi-Fi and Ethernet network connections
- Firmware updates via the Ethernet and internet connections
- Built in iPod/iTouch/iPhone dock
- iPhone compatible USB input with direct digital transfer
- Full DLNA Network audio streaming from a PC, MAC or NAS drive
- Built in Internet Radio tuner with full vTuner website support offering access to over 16,000 stations at no charge
- 2 Analogue inputs and 1 Optical input for extended connectivity
- Built in CD player with MP3 & WMA playback
- AM/FM tuner
- Subwoofer output
All this is powered by the latest in digital amplification that is played through two perfectly matched loudspeakers, and backed up by a 3 year warranty
Further information is available at www.denon.com.au or by calling Audio Products Group on 1300 134 400.