Apple has just launched its new MacBook Air line. The new MacBook Airs include Thunderbolt ports, i5 and i7 processor options, and the design has stayed pretty much the same. The specs for the 11″ and 13″ models are as follows.
11.6 inch models:
- The base model will include a 1.6 GHz processor, 2 GB of RAM, and 64GB of flash storage.
- The more expensive standard configuration also includes a 1.6 GHz processor but upgrades the RAM to 4GB and the storage space to 128 GB with a configurable option of 256GB
- A built to order model will also be available from the online store. This option includes a 1.8 GHz processor (a first for an 11.6 inch MacBook Air), 4GB of RAM.
13.3 inch models:
- The base standard configuration includes a 1.7 GHz processor, 4GB of RAM, and 128 GB of flash storage
- The more expensive standard configuration also includes a 1.7 GHz processor, 4GB of RAM, but upgrades the storage to 256 GB.
- A built to order option will also be available and this includes a 1.8 GHz chip, 4GB of RAM, and 256 GB of flash storage