* First-look at Apple’s two new operating systems – Lion for Mac and iOS 5 for iPads, iPhones and iPod touches.
* Feature: 100 Things Every Mac User Should Know – tips and tricks from startup key combinations and navigation advice to Terminal commands and intelligent searching.
* Feature: Macs in business. The days when you couldn’t even think about a Mac-dominated workplace are long gone.
* Group Test: Scanners. We look at six of the latest models, from ultra-portable scanners to desktop flatbeds.
* Reviews: Including AndroidHoneycomb, Roxio Toast 11 Titanium, Family Tree Maker genealogy software and the latest iMacs.
* Masterclasses: Enhancing images with iPhoto ’11; and how to get free music classes with GarageBand ’11.
* Plus much more.