Now that the iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus are officially out there, it’s no surprise that accessory makers are getting on board.
In addition to the Belkin Lightning Audio+Charge accessory, which lets you listen to music and charge the new Lightning-only, no headphone port iPhones, there are lots of new cases and cradles appearing as well.
Just Mobile cases
Just Mobile has launched a new line of full-coverage transparent cases and tempered glass screen protectors for iPhone 7 and 7 Plus. They boast:
- full coverage protection on all sides and corners
- slim (1mm) & transparent flaunting Apple native colours
- highly abrasion-resistant keeping case looking pristine, and
- flexible material eases putting on and taking off.
There are several different models ranging from $19.95 to $24.95
Tech 21 has announced a new range of cases including
- Evo Mesh, Evo Check and Evo Tactical: FlexShock and a three-layer impact absorption system means these cases have a three-metre drop limit. Designs include a unique mesh or checkered pattern in a range of vibrant colours.
- Evo Tactical Extreme: Designed to keep your phone safe and fully functional in the toughest environments, the Extreme Edition features four-metre drop protection in a slim and lightweight package. Covers on all ports keep your device clean and free from dust and debris, while giving you comfortable and precise access to all ports and function buttons.
- Evo Gem: Available in a range of colours and featuring a stunning geometric design, Evo Gem protects in style. Thanks to FlexShock and an all-new three-layer impact absorption system, Evo Gem offers three-metre drop protection.
- Impact Clear: Pound-for-pound, Impact Clear is the most protective case. The ultra-thin, lightweight design uses BulletShield impact protection material, used in bulletproof glass, while the inbuilt anti-yellowing technology keeps the case looking good for longer.
- Evo Elite: An all-new design and application technique means Evo Elite’s sophisticated, iPhone colour matched finish is now significantly more durable with improved scratch resistance. Available in Rose Gold, Gold and Silver and with a two-metre drop protection.
EFM Case Armour
EFM has released its latest offering in its Case Armour range for the recently announced iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus. The range incorporates leading impact material D3O.
The new products are the EFM Aspen Case Armour and the EFM Monaco Wallet Case Armour for iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus.
Both lines will be available in the Crystal/Black and Crystal/Rose Gold and the good news is it will be available for purchase from most leading mobile phone retailers such as Telstra, Happytel, as well as online at myefm.com.
Alpha Car Cradles
Local company Strike has launched its newest range of Alpha Car Cradles with the release of Apple’s iPhone7. The Strike Alpha Cradle for iPhone 7 is the world’s first phone mounting device designed specifically for the iPhone 7. The cradles come in two versions to suit the iPhone 7 and the iPhone 7 Plus.
All Alpha Cradles are manufactured with an internal antenna. The phone signal can be amplified even further when the cradle is attached to a reputable external antenna, which is optimum for travelling in rural areas. Additionally, the cradle for iPhone 7 is equipped with a fully compatible Made for iPhone (MFi) certified connector, which meets Apple specific standards.