To get the update on your iOS device launch Settings and go to General > Software Update and follow the prompts.
The update includes a bunch of fixes for various Apple Music issues including:
- issues that could prevent turning on iCloud Music Library
- an issue that hides added music because Apple Music was set to show offline music only
- a way to add songs to a new playlist if there aren’t any playlists to choose from
- an issue that may show different artwork for an album on other devices
- several issues for artists while posting to Connect, and
- an issue where tapping Love doesn’t work as expected while listening to Beats 1.