We, at Macworld Australia, are proud of our history and would like to announce our 30th birthday is on its way.
To celebrate we are announcing the Macworld Reunion hard-cover book that delves into the life and times of Macworld‘s 30-year history, the major product events that have changed so many Australian lives and the staff that have made this magazine the continued success that it is. From product launches to unforgettable moments, this book covers the history of Apple in Australia and is a must-have companion for all fans.
This hardcover collectors’ edition is available via pre-order only and will feature:
- commentary from founding editor Osmund Iversen and the key Macworld people who have been part of this 30-year journey
- momentous product launches
- detailed reviews of the years that shaped Apple from 1985 to 2015
- showcases of Apple’s biggest product innovations that have changed our lives
- comments from long-time subscribers, and
- much, much more.