Pages, Numbers and Keynote are now able to take full advantage of new features recently introduced in iOS such as Split View, Slide View, Picture in Picture,3D Touch on the new iPhone 6s and 6s Plus and Force Touch, desktop Macs using El Capitan with the new Force Touch trackpad and several recently released portable macs
The iWork apps on iOS and OS X have greater support for VoiceOver.
iWork for iCloud, now out of beta, has added a host of new features like commenting and version history for improved collaboration.
New features include:
- iWork for iOS supports iOS 9 features including Slide Over, Split View and Picture in Picture, and 3D Touch in the new iPhone 6s and 6s Plus
- El Capitan users can now multitask in Split View and get haptic feedback as they edit a document using a Force Touch trackpad
- Shared iWork documents can now be previewed on iOS and Android browsers
- iWork for iOS and iWork for iCloud now include version history
- Longtime iWork customers can now open and edit documents from iWork ’08 and ’06 across all three platforms
- Keynote for iOS allows customers to edit and present in portrait orientation
- Keynote for Mac and iOS now include full bidirectional support for Arabic and Hebrew
- With VoiceOver for iOS and OS X, users can perform a number of actions when working in Pages, Numbers and Keynote, like editing chart data and presenter notes, inserting comments and much more, and
- iWork for iCloud is now out of beta with many new features, including commenting and support for 10 additional languages.
Full details on each updated application can be found at