LASER has expanded its headphones range with the launch of its latest Bluetooth Wireless Foldable Headphones. Delivering a wireless solution at an affordable, sub-$30 pricepoint, it comes at a time when Australian consumers are seeking Bluetooth wireless options more than ever before, significantly spurred on by Apple removing the 3.5mm headpohone jack from the latest iPhone.
These foldable headphones are small enough to fit in your pocket, but big enough not to be easily lost.
Featuring a built-in rechargeable battery that lasts up to four hours, the LASER Bluetooth Wireless Foldable Headphones connect to any Bluetooth-enabled smartphone, tablet or laptop
You can pair up the two devices to enjoy music and movies while effortlessly taking calls in between with easy-to-use controls and a built-in microphone.
Soft cushions provide comfort for wear over long periods of time and the lightweight, collapsible design is ideal for portability and easy tangle free storage.
- connects wirelessly to your phone or tablet via Bluetooth
- accurate bass and dynamic range for natural sound reproduction
- adjust volume, answer calls and skip songs with easy to use controls
- built-in microphone allows you to answer and make phone calls
- rechargeable battery gives you four hours of listening in one charge
- folds away neatly for easy tangle free storage, and
- universal fit for adults and kids.