Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Put A Dot Over Here And A Dot...

#1 User is offline   gracer 

• Assistant Editor
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:Cinema, soapboxing, writing, reading, coffee.

Posted 30 March 2012 - 12:39 PM

Don't you love this time of year? Leaves are starting to fall, the air is brisk, everything is doused in an autumnal orange glow and Macworld Australia posts a new competition for you to enter.

Could that intro be any more misleading? Someone call the ACCC!

Anywaaaaay there is indeed a great giveaway on offer. We've teamed up with Software Only to give three readers a Kotego Dot for their iPone 4/4S.

What is a Dot? Good question. This particular Dot is a snap-on lens attachment for your handset that lets you shoot and capture panoramic video - a super cool accessory valued at $99.95 each!

All you have to do is head on over to our Competitions page, fill in your details and tell us why you want one! I know there are plenty of creatives in this audience, so we look forward to reading your stellar entries. No pressure.

What's weekend plans? So far I've got an apartment inspection lined up, plans to see a movie (any suggestions?) and an intimidating amount of pending housework.

G

#2 User is offline   bitingmidge 

• Guru
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:The world and the things in it.

Posted 30 March 2012 - 09:30 PM

Ahh, well being a fossil, as much as I'd love to win, I still have the iPhone 3gs you see (and thank you very much Macworld) the case I won is still in very good nick!

As for the weekend, it's that nasty commute time again, when we travel all weekend and wake up on Monday a few hundred metres from Hyde Park (the one that the one in Sydney is named after), and it will be spring.

Ahhhh.... I can feel another summer coming on!

Have a great weekend.

Cheers,

P

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users