Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

G-Street Competition Get snap-jappy to win

#1 User is offline   gracer 

• Assistant Editor
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:Cinema, soapboxing, writing, reading, coffee.

Posted 29 February 2012 - 12:45 PM

For all amateur or pro photogs, listen up - there's a new competition on the block that could net you some serious street cred and prizes.

Announcing the G-Street Photography Contest brought to you by G-TECHNOLOGY. Submit your street photos (digital, film or mobile) and get your friends to vote for you. Get exhibited alongside celebrated street photographers and win yourself a G-Technology premium external storage drive.
For more info head to: https://www.facebook...201143516562748 Remember to 'like' the page to be eligible to enter.

Best of luck and may the photographic force be with you.

Note: I switched my font to 'Tahoma'. Why? Not entirely sure, but I like it!

G

#2 User is offline   klytia 

• Uncle Spam
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Administrators
  • Interests:Racing yachts, boating in general, riding my horse, 1969 Boss 302 Mustang which i hope to own in the near future, my new iMac

Posted 29 February 2012 - 09:22 PM

I have one for the competition already, straight from Savannah GA, I still don't know why we cannot have our own competition....I have been trying to drive that one for over a year now.....

have a look at my street picture......

This is the "original concrete" along the foreshore at Savannah, I was interested in the age and was told mid to late 1800's......plenty of calcium carbonate in it....

So Grace are you still the Assistant editor, or are you now the assistant, assistant to the assistant editor???? Confused????? Now Jono is here, can we kick Dave out....., nah just joking Dave we love you.....

Posted Image
"Reality distortion field" mine is still distorted....

#3 User is offline   gracer 

• Assistant Editor
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:Cinema, soapboxing, writing, reading, coffee.

Posted 01 March 2012 - 10:21 AM

Not been demoted just yet, my friend. I'm Deputy Editor. Sounds a bit like a Sheriff really. But I wasn't given a gun or badge, sadly.

G

#4 User is offline   klytia 

• Uncle Spam
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Administrators
  • Interests:Racing yachts, boating in general, riding my horse, 1969 Boss 302 Mustang which i hope to own in the near future, my new iMac

Posted 02 March 2012 - 08:13 AM

Well I guess a badge will be coming soon to , six star, we will be seeking a picture. No gun for you, if you cannot drive we are not going to let a gun loose in those editorial soft hands......Posted Image
"Reality distortion field" mine is still distorted....

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users